User avatar

dasiamari

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Face the wind

    This is for the contest A word is worth a thousand pictures my word was head. The first word that popped in to my head was wind . I don`t ...

    May 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Face the wind

    For the contest my word was HEAD I thought of WIND I sat down the wind blowing through my hair. Sometimes I swore wind was alive, breathing heavily, mad at ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent tears

    I edited my poem now that I finally got around to it.

    May 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Always stick together Chapter 1

    I don`t agree with Fictionfanatic. I really like this, and I am waiting for you to write some more if your going to. Keep writing ~dasiamari

    May 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Saved by him

    I like this alot, but it kind of starts in the middle of nowhere. It needs paragraphs too. But besides those I really like this ~mari

    May 21, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Love in the rain

    How awesome Dasia! When I come back down the hill, if you'd like, I will help you correct any grammar and/or punctuation mistakes that may have been made. It always ...

    May 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fly

    This is by me she posted it because my computer crashed .

    May 17, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: History of the Fight Circles

    Later that day, I was finally allowed to see Jade, Shadow, and James. After the flurry of questions and talking, We all looked at Mr. Smile (who Fern told me ...

    May 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Ending Love In The Rain [DO NOT READ YET:) ]

    it the end of Love In The Rain my novel Thanks for loving it :)

    May 4, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Dream

    I edited my song. :)

    Apr 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What I once knew

    I loved this. It kind of reminded me of Twilight:). On another note I love your name My birth stone=sapphire My fav. day= Wednesday

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Mr. Drive-Me-Crazy

    I loved this so much! Yes ellipsis means "Dot Dot Dot"( I`ve never heard of it either:) ) Thank you for joining and then writing this!

    Apr 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Wondrous Mother Earth

    I`m a total nature freak so I LOVED this thank you for writing!

    Apr 24, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Walker's reviews

    Romance novel ( no sexual parts) link is in the end thanks :)

    Apr 19, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: DELETED

    DELETED!!

    Apr 14, 2011


A thing of beauty is a joy forever; its loveliness increases...
— John Keats