User avatar

dasiamari

  • Lyrics Re: Have You Lost Me

    I really like this . You said grammar doesn't matter but punctuation does right? Sorry if it doesn't. Take your dullest words Comma And drive them through my chest Period ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Hearts Like Islands

    Okay I like this. BUT why is she on the island? Why Is she a librainan? Kind of confusing there. Other than that I really liked this .

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Young Writers Society Slow song!

    OHHHHH! Thank you Young Writers Society, For always being there for me. A place to post and talk to friends we never met. Isn't neat That Nate could make such ...

    Jun 7, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Continuation of Breaking Dawn (twilight saga)

    Red Crescent: The twilight saga continued... Introduction Through unpathed waters and undreamed shores love shall venture, but when you are forced to roam the earth forever more; is just love ...

    Jun 5, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    Chapter one?

    Jun 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Turning chapter Two - The right one

    What the heck was that?!" I yelled as we drove away. "Okay, I have alot of explaining to do." My mom said more to herself than to us. "Yeah start ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Turning Chapter One : Children

    Yep next chapter!

    May 25, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: DELETED

    Okay This used to be Rain fall now its Dark turner .

    May 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dark Turning Chapter One : Children

    Lightning cracked through the sky. "Dad`s not happy!" I yelled to my sister, as she stabbed a hell hound, her spear crackling with electricity. She looked up at the flashing ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Grrr. Be afraid.

    Welcome !!

    May 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Uh.

    Hello! Welcome to YWS. Nice to have you aboard all the weirdness you will find here! :D I know that you like it ,but just to make sure you do ...

    May 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Face the wind

    Hope that`s better

    May 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Always Stick Together Chapter 2

    Yea! You wrote more ! I really love this you have a few errors like hear needs to be here. But besides that I love it !

    May 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer With Big Goals!

    Nice to meet you! I would love to read your works welcome to YWS. I`m sure you`ll like it here!

    May 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Island life

    I climbed higher into the tree . It had been two years ago when my boat had washed up here on this island .Now as I look in the distance ...

    May 22, 2011


FRIED FISH ON A FALAFEL
— hop (TheHoplessRomantic)