Random avatar

darthmaul1001

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I never knew

    Heyy that was a great poem and i could tell alot of emoution went into it and just want you to know i know how you feel. the way it ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can you hear me?

    Heyy i would just like to start of by saying I FREAKIN LOVED THIS!!!!! the emoution that was put into writing it OMG!! it was just soo good. The way ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: them hearts, what are they?

    heyy As captin Classy said i would reccomend making all of you lines closer to equal legnth. I like the use of a colen in the first line, it was ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Why i Write

    I write for the same reason i breath If I didn't I would die Without words to express myself Life's a broken winged bird that can't fly I write down ...

    Nov 5, 2009


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus