-
Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle
Yes, Twilight is one of those books that is one in a million, not to mension makes you go all warm and fuzzy inside :D. I loved Damon too, but ...
Jul 3, 2008 -
Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle
True, when I read it, I was in a 'must read vampire novel NOW' mood so I got through it pretty quickly, but i can see why you wouldn't be ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: My Sunshine Part 2
No, I have more to torture your editing skills with *insert dramatic music and maniacal laughter here*
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: My Sunshine Part 1 (revamped... yet again)
Hahahaha. *Scurries to look for aforementioned edit button*
Feb 9, 2008 -
Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle
Stefan's the good one, basically an Edward and then Damon is the "bad" one, but both are equally dreamy *sighs* :P
Jan 30, 2008
