User avatar

darkest_of_them_all

  • Media Reviews Re: The Vampire Diaries: The Awakening and The Struggle

    Alright so these two books (which happen to be rolled into a beautiful two in one package currently) are about a fanged love triangle. A girl named Elena comes across ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fallen Angel

    *Insert Dramatic Music Here* Cliffhanger!! Okay, well I seem at a loss as to suggest any changes because I thought it was ammmaaaazzzzzzaaaaazzzzing. And now that I've said that someone ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It Might Not be Colorful, But At Least it'd be Real

    Okay so I've packed away my torture devices and therefore I won't be spearing your story, putting it over a fire to roast :P. Since Sam covered a lot of ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Night fixed up

    Okay so I think this story definitely has potential, but I agree and disagree with maiko_koto. There are parts in your story that should be separated to enhance the flow ...

    Jan 30, 2008


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh