User avatar

darchoco

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry nudged Calder. "Follow her." Calder looked at him dumbly. "But she seems to want to be alone..." Sedry rolled his eyes. "Calder, follow her this istant or I will ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry pulled Lindsay aside from the rest of the crowd as they dispersed to their other classes. "Hey Lindsay." he said shyly. "I just had a brilliant idea. how about ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry made an unnsuccesful lunge for her, and ended up tumbling down the stairs with her. *I am so tired from work rite now.... I will get more involved soon.. ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *sry I have barely been able to post, I have had to work a lot. I still cant post a lot tho, I will try to keep up tho.* Lindsay ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Out of nowhere, Lindsay came rushing up. "Stop, Garret, Sedry, stop!" Sedry averted his eyes from the duel. "Lindsay, step back!" "Flipendo!" Sedry felt the blast hit him into the ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *I am baaaack* Sedry followed after Calder with a fury equal to that of the one gleaming n his fellow gryffindor's eyes. He pushed by the crowd to see Kate ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Archive Re: Twilight

    will join soon for sasquach's sake.... lol jk

    Jul 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *this is my last post until probably Sunday. Staring_at_ceiling is going to take over my character until I get back* Sedry realized his arm was still around Lindsay. He pulled ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry looked at Lindsay in shock. "Umm... huh?" She rolled her eyes. "Is it really that big of surprise that a slytherin is concerned?" Sedry shook his head vigorously, the ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Still exhausted from yesterday's labor, Alice and Sedry slumped in a heap on one of the tables at lunch. Everyone suddenly got quiet and stared at Sedry with strange looks. ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry quickly got up from the ground. "Sir, please. It was my mistake that we collided. I wasn't looking where I was going." Thorn looked down upon the fifth year. ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry rolled his eyes at the bickering pair in the back. Still, he was in a good mood, Alice had finally returned his wand... in her own crude fashion. He ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    wandless and agravated, sedry wandered around the corridors, taking it none too slow to his next class, watching carefully for Alice. Intent on his goal, he ran headlong into one ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry caught up to Alice as she tried to dissapear towards the gryffindor common room. Alice took one look, stuck her tongue out, and kept going, a small smile on ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *I am SO in. Harry potter all the way!!!!!!!!* name: Sedry Fetric age: 16 year: 5 wand: aspen, unicorn hair, 13 inches (whats with people and phoenix feathers?) house: gryffindor ...

    Jul 22, 2007


"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
— Albus Dumbledore