User avatar

darchoco

  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Tuvil followed the hunter, listening in on the conversation. "Another half-vampire, good?" His curiousity had been piqued. Maybe he could find some help in stopping the demons... ((WRITERS BLOCK!!! AG

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    "dammit, dammit, dammit!" Tuvil ran down the alleyway, followed quickly by his own kind. He weaved though the maze of streets, jumping over grbae cans and fences. "You cannot get ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    warhammer? never heard of it... I'm innocent with author13 :twisted:

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    o okay I guess that makes sense... i just hope he hurries I have some big ideas about this

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    oh ya mad skilz lol. So we gonna get this started? Otherwise I will start it up.

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    I have to say, this is much more interesting than most I have seen. let me take a try at this. Name:Tuvil gender:male age:19 race:half-vampire allegiance: good, contrary to most ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((back on piepiemanns request lets see if we can revive this)) Kyles dropped out of the trees, daggers ready. Ramza glared at him with disbelief. "Where did you come from?" ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((ya I am outta here too. This isn't teenage superheroes anymore. sry to see u leave layleun. I was gonna hang on and see if it went any farther but ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Coden grinned devilishly. "If things are gonna go boom, I am being part of the explosion." Nathan turned towards Coden in surprise. "What do you mean?" Coden rolled his eyes. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    I am just waiting patiently for others to post. But I will be in as soon as someone continues it.

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((well ya I know what you mean. We gotta get this moving... YOU HEARD ME PEOPLE, GET THIS STORY MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!))

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Mike saw another out in the early lights. Another one of the recruited member for the mission, perhaps? Changed his direction, directing himself towards the possible partner. Her face was ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((if it would stop this I would happily oblige. It isn't like school anymore. It is pretty random now. We got to do something to end this))

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    The alarm blared in Mike's ear. Letting out a light groan, he rolled to the sighed and glared at the blinking time. "Five AM." He mumbled. He flung the soft ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((I know what you mean midnight wolf. I am trying to get us out of here lol. sry that you have to leave)) Coden's head popped out the window. "How ...

    Jun 17, 2007


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain