User avatar

darchoco

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: beneath the shadows

    Hey thanks for the critique. Just a quick note here, he has that spear for a reason. Few others are going to be carrying around medival weapons and rather will ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: beneath the shadows

    *its a first for me* A crude neon sign illuminated the bar’s given name, “the shadow’s sanctum.” It was a simple homely bar, where mostly simple men coming home from ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    Kyles grinned. "It is good to meet another one who has control over it." Senna looked at the frozen flame, studying it shockingly. "Is it...possible for others to have powers ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    He watched all the people warily. Everyone bustling left and right, running to classes, gossiping, the usual teenage life. However, Mike studied each person warily, trying to pick out the ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    8/10 SO TRUE

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    9/10 the saying and the picture... okay pretty awesome!

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Your theme song

    Song: made of glass by Trapt I don't know anything at all and I'm somebody else It could take years to find you, it could take years to find myself ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Skillet or Flyleaf?

    Skillet. period.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *guys, I am not finding any opening for my character right now. I will watch for a little while longer, but if I can't get in somewhere, I am out ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: High School with THEM

    *why not...* name: Mike desard species at the moment: avian age: 17 grade: senior appearance: always wears simple jeans and a thick sweat shirt to cover his wings. broad shoulders, ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    Kyles bit his lip. He did know, but he didn't think that it would help any. They will find out sooner or later. Seline commented wisely. Seline seemed to always ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    Serric gave her a weak smile, and rubbed her shoulder softly. "I'm fine. I'm more worried about you than myself." He let out another shiver. Trying to warm himself, he ...

    Sep 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    "There won't be any more for a while." Kyles stepped in the room, holding his shoulder as an excess amount of blood poured out of the stab wound in it. ...

    Sep 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    "What are you talking about?"the punk cried pathetically. Kyles crushed his head even harder. "Think really carefully. You and your cronies beat up a helpless her and her deamon. Where ...

    Sep 21, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    Kyles looked around the deserted part of the town, the dilapidated buildings loaming over them like sickly shadows. Very few people wandered the streets; deamons were even scarcer, either hidden ...

    Sep 20, 2007


I would always rather be happy than dignified.
— Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre