User avatar

darchoco

  • Archive Re: Destiny

    ((back on piepiemanns request lets see if we can revive this)) Kyles dropped out of the trees, daggers ready. Ramza glared at him with disbelief. "Where did you come from?" ...

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((ya I am outta here too. This isn't teenage superheroes anymore. sry to see u leave layleun. I was gonna hang on and see if it went any farther but ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Coden grinned devilishly. "If things are gonna go boom, I am being part of the explosion." Nathan turned towards Coden in surprise. "What do you mean?" Coden rolled his eyes. ...

    Jun 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Thread of Destiny

    I am just waiting patiently for others to post. But I will be in as soon as someone continues it.

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((well ya I know what you mean. We gotta get this moving... YOU HEARD ME PEOPLE, GET THIS STORY MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!))

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Mike saw another out in the early lights. Another one of the recruited member for the mission, perhaps? Changed his direction, directing himself towards the possible partner. Her face was ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((if it would stop this I would happily oblige. It isn't like school anymore. It is pretty random now. We got to do something to end this))

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    The alarm blared in Mike's ear. Letting out a light groan, he rolled to the sighed and glared at the blinking time. "Five AM." He mumbled. He flung the soft ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    ((I know what you mean midnight wolf. I am trying to get us out of here lol. sry that you have to leave)) Coden's head popped out the window. "How ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: So Much For Prada

    Mike set teh phone down bakc on the receiver. He laid back on the bed, his mind letting a swirl of possibilties enter. He chuckled at the though of who ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    "I will stick here with Kai and watch over Meribelle." Coden said. "Besides, there's still ninjas around. I can watch here." ((sry short post no time have work))

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    Coden found himself wandering alone in an endless grassy plain. Low hills rolled across the landscape, and let his vision go as far as possible. Low black rumbling clouds blotted ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: Teenage superheroes

    "You have pulled on my last nerve." The ninja stood up, flinching from a sharp pain in the ribs. "Its time for someone to die. I hope you won't mind ...

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    Sirion's vision faded in and out. All he could see was some rainbow colored wings fluttering where he should be standing. Was this death? He noticed a beautiful creature carrying ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Archive Re: Eternal Darkness

    Sirion could feel the anger seering within him. His arms and legs were tightly changed to the wall, and a thick metallic casing covered his wings. The humid stench was ...

    May 27, 2007


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe