User avatar

darchoco

  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *this is my last post until probably Sunday. Staring_at_ceiling is going to take over my character until I get back* Sedry realized his arm was still around Lindsay. He pulled ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry looked at Lindsay in shock. "Umm... huh?" She rolled her eyes. "Is it really that big of surprise that a slytherin is concerned?" Sedry shook his head vigorously, the ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Still exhausted from yesterday's labor, Alice and Sedry slumped in a heap on one of the tables at lunch. Everyone suddenly got quiet and stared at Sedry with strange looks. ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the random thought above you

    8/10- sadly, so true if a man says something in the middle of the forest, and no woman is around to hear it, is he still wrong?

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry quickly got up from the ground. "Sir, please. It was my mistake that we collided. I wasn't looking where I was going." Thorn looked down upon the fifth year. ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry rolled his eyes at the bickering pair in the back. Still, he was in a good mood, Alice had finally returned his wand... in her own crude fashion. He ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    wandless and agravated, sedry wandered around the corridors, taking it none too slow to his next class, watching carefully for Alice. Intent on his goal, he ran headlong into one ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry caught up to Alice as she tried to dissapear towards the gryffindor common room. Alice took one look, stuck her tongue out, and kept going, a small smile on ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *I am SO in. Harry potter all the way!!!!!!!!* name: Sedry Fetric age: 16 year: 5 wand: aspen, unicorn hair, 13 inches (whats with people and phoenix feathers?) house: gryffindor ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    Tuvil followed the hunter, listening in on the conversation. "Another half-vampire, good?" His curiousity had been piqued. Maybe he could find some help in stopping the demons... ((WRITERS BLOCK!!! AG

    Jul 18, 2007
  • Archive Re: Demon Slayers

    "dammit, dammit, dammit!" Tuvil ran down the alleyway, followed quickly by his own kind. He weaved though the maze of streets, jumping over grbae cans and fences. "You cannot get ...

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    warhammer? never heard of it... I'm innocent with author13 :twisted:

    Jul 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    o okay I guess that makes sense... i just hope he hurries I have some big ideas about this

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    oh ya mad skilz lol. So we gonna get this started? Otherwise I will start it up.

    Jul 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: New Storybook Idea: Demon Slayers

    I have to say, this is much more interesting than most I have seen. let me take a try at this. Name:Tuvil gender:male age:19 race:half-vampire allegiance: good, contrary to most ...

    Jul 15, 2007


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier