-
Re: Harry Potter
Lindsay gasped slightly as the cool jewel rested on her chest. "Where did you get..." Sedry winked. "That is my own little secret." The broom slowly drifted down to the ...
Sep 8, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Sedry let out an empty laugh. "He's a friend. I know that. And if you want to talk to him, its fine." He produced a silver chain, glittering in the ...
Sep 6, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Sedry let out a small grin as a plan formed in his head. Before coming into the common room, he whispered a quick accio spell. His firebolt, outdated but familiar, ...
Sep 6, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
*guess who's baaaack. sry about that guys... work, drama, and CRAPLOADS of homework. But I am back with good ideas* Sedry could only feel his head throb with confusion as ...
Sep 5, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Sedry nudged Calder. "Follow her." Calder looked at him dumbly. "But she seems to want to be alone..." Sedry rolled his eyes. "Calder, follow her this istant or I will ...
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: prologue-beneath the shadows
well definitly this was a rough draft to an intro of one of my stories I am working on. So Ya I will fix and repost ASAP
Aug 8, 2007 -
Re: prologue-beneath the shadows
thanks for the slap in the face. I will adjust accordingly, but just to say, it is a bit of a prologue because it will affect his future actions and ...
Aug 7, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Sedry pulled Lindsay aside from the rest of the crowd as they dispersed to their other classes. "Hey Lindsay." he said shyly. "I just had a brilliant idea. how about ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: prologue-beneath the shadows
It was his fault. All he could do was stand there, two bodies side by side. Two girls, reaching the blossoming age of 16, now laid there, pale and devoid ...
Aug 6, 2007 -
Re: forever and for always
I knew it was completely cliche but sometimes its good to bring back the classics right? :wink: anyway, Imagery is usually my thing anyway. I will definitly take that into ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Sedry made an unnsuccesful lunge for her, and ended up tumbling down the stairs with her. *I am so tired from work rite now.... I will get more involved soon.. ...
Aug 5, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
*sry I have barely been able to post, I have had to work a lot. I still cant post a lot tho, I will try to keep up tho.* Lindsay ...
Aug 3, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
Out of nowhere, Lindsay came rushing up. "Stop, Garret, Sedry, stop!" Sedry averted his eyes from the duel. "Lindsay, step back!" "Flipendo!" Sedry felt the blast hit him into the ...
Jul 30, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter
*I am baaaack* Sedry followed after Calder with a fury equal to that of the one gleaming n his fellow gryffindor's eyes. He pushed by the crowd to see Kate ...
Jul 30, 2007 -
Re: Twilight
will join soon for sasquach's sake.... lol jk
Jul 26, 2007
