User avatar

darchoco

  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    Kyles sat down on Seline, shaking his head. "Count me out of the meeting. Seline and I do not wish to be apart of this. We are releived that you ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    I had felt her cold hand brush my face. It was some kind of message to me, and i couldn't stop, not for her. They practically had to drag me ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Rushed Relationships

    hey us guys arent that heartless!!!! ... at least I'm not... well, like its been said, the beginning is kind of rocky, and is more like a statement. Work on ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Real

    simply put... absolutely love it. It's original, different, emotional, excellently positioned, good for a tune. only one bone to pick. It needs more. If actually converted into a song, it ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Being Me

    just saying, As a lyric writer myself, I can kinda imagine the music to this. Kinda. Unfortunately, I see more of a ranting with rhymes rather than a true lyrical ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    Kyles sat silently on his white tiger Deamon, hesitant to introduce himself. They all stood around that single figure, hoping to help as much as they could. might we assist ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    My head was in a blur. I couldn't keep up with what was happening. "We need everything we can that can keep her warm!" I heard Lethero yell. Finally coming ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Archive Re: In Search of One's Soul

    *love the look of this and have to try* name: kyles gender: male deamon's name: Seline deamon's form: white tiger age: 19 looks: large and well built, his eyes are ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: legend of dragoon

    He tested the wings, flapping them. Suddenly, his body was lifted off the ground from the sheer power of his new limbs. "Woah!" he pulled a somersault in the air, ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    I only nodded a quick greeting to Lethero, wanting to get straight to the point. "We have problems." Lethero looked at me casually, as if nothing was wrong. "Don't we ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    *just a quick conversation before Sedry is left with calder and Kate* Sedry rolled his eyes. "Lindsay, what have I told you?" "I..." Sedry groaned, and kissed her with such ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: legend of dragoon

    *you can have dart. I need someone to start talking about the divine dragoon stone* Glittering brilliant crimson armor suddenly covered his body. "What...?" Flames started to dance around him, ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    *sorry about that. I edited you in*

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Alpha Galaxy

    "Who are you?" Kari whispered threateningly to the unknown visitor. He quickly held his hands. "A friend. One the silver legion sent looking for Serric..." Muffled voices came from the ...

    Sep 14, 2007
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Sedry tried to take off, but the ministry man was right beside him. "You have uttered the "avada cadavra" curse and failed in the attempt. Do you plead guilty to ...

    Sep 13, 2007


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook