User avatar

dankmemelord

  • Writers Corner Re: New book idea

    Thank you! I love your suggestion. I really appreciate the help :smt001

    Dec 12, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: New book idea

    Thanks a lot. I love your suggestion it makes a lot of sense. I really appreciate the help.

    Dec 11, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: New book idea

    I have a book idea about a group of people who have lost someone important to them. They are taken to a new world and given a chance to revive ...

    Dec 10, 2015


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)