-
Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT
Monsters attacking camp? That sounds cool! But who'd betray the camp?... We could just fill in plot holes as we go along, and someone needs to prove that Gemini could ...
Jul 6, 2013 -
Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT
How about we insert a basic, Rick Riordan-style release the captured god side-story. Maybe we could link it up with Chiron's "disappearance", Lexi's dreams, Lucas and Juliet's arrival, Gemini's attack
Jul 5, 2013 -
Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (Started/ Still Accepting)
John Deimos de la Cruz - Son of Ares- Sometime after Capture the Flag... "OHSWEETGOKUINASANDSTORM!" I yelled as I woke up "Where am I?" I asked myself, pulling my tiny ...
Jun 30, 2013 -
Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT
People close to Deimos' age, yes! My character hasn't had an entry yet, so it'd be nice if he could make friends with Laila, Aidan and the other campers... maybe ...
Jun 30, 2013 -
Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT
Hey guys I had an idea! I saw on a recent post on a storybook that Gemini's having a fight with Chiron. I just thought it would be funny, awesome ...
Jun 25, 2013 -
Re: Welcome to Camp Half-Blood: DT
Hi everyone! I'm danickname! I just joined the SB and I'm also pretty new to this website. I made the character and I was told to post the profile here. ...
Jun 24, 2013 -
Re: Shuffle That Playlist!
2/10 Sorry, I don't really like any of those artists. But it's just 'cause I don't enjoy listening to R&B or electro-dance-pop songs. 1. Believe Me - Fort Minor 2. ...
Jun 4, 2013
