User avatar

dancingmangos

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Death

    This is short but good. It's got a good impact to it. \ There were a few punctuation nitpicks, like this: as I lifted off the floor , being resurrected ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: I give in ideas

    I like this :) It's got a serious, slightly nostalgic edge to it that I really appreciate. I don't exactly understand what you're trying to say, though. This seems like ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: They Whisper

    I like this. I'm not really understanding who "they" are, but maybe it's better that way. At first I thought you were talking about schizophrenia, but then at the end ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Other Re: Book tiltes/names!

    What's your book about? That would help the name-choosing process.... But I like The Tactican or the Battles of Time.

    Aug 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Niveans and Fairy Tales (3)

    Our fears are finally starting to settle down. Rahi and I have begun to have one word conversations about stuff like the weather, or the dishes, or our sleeping arrangements. ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Niveans and Fairy Tales (3)

    Our fears are finally starting to settle down. Rahi and I have begun to have one word conversations about stuff like the weather, or the dishes, or our sleeping arrangements. ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dr. Gamble

    I really like two of the ideas you brought to light: "All I ever wanted became everything I fear", and that knowledge changes things tremendously. I strongly adhere to these ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: For Luna's Eye's Only...

    This was sad but very beautiful. It had great nostalgia to it, and I especially liked it because of two things: I love the feeling of the cold breeze at ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Super Boy

    I have a boyfriend that I like so so so much, and this is just so perfect :D I can especially relate to the dork part; he's so dorky sometimes, ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The night I died (did I really die?)

    Wow...really powerful. It has the perfect amount of confusion and mystery added to it. I really liked how I wasn't sure what was going on throughout the story, but then ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Niveans and Fairy Tales (2)

    I slowly peel my eyes away from the man. No point in lingering over the question of his fate. I have to help Rahi, my cousin, and myself survive these ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Road to Nowhere (Chapter One)

    This is one of the best stories I've read on this site in a while :) It was actually interesting after the first three sentences. Okay, so I thought this ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Yellow Sheets

    This is perfection!! The right length, depth, thought sequence. I especially liked how the girl doesn't talk, since it reinforces the idea that she's done for, has no more life ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Yellow Sheets

    This is perfection!! The right length, depth, thought sequence. I especially liked how the girl doesn't talk, since it reinforces the idea that she's done for, has no more life ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cancer

    I think that anyone can relate to this poem, because I don't think there is anyone in the world that hasn't been affected by cancer in some way, no matter ...

    Jun 26, 2011


Sometimes even shooting stars find wishes that miss their marks.
— TryHardNinja