User avatar

dalisay

sometimes the one you take a bullet for is behind the trigger

  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: 30 Reasons Why Love Hurts

    Yes please!

    Apr 13, 2018
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: 30 Reasons Why Love Hurts

    Since I've never completed a NaPo, slap me silly if I give up again. 30 poems each with a different reason of why love is hard to understand and why ...

    Apr 12, 2018
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2017 Sign-Ups [closed]

    @neptune that's crazy! I got you! I drew the Neptune with the circle behind it and the scarf! I'm so glad you like it!! I love my banners and avi

    Jan 13, 2018
  • Randomosity Re: Is Water Wet?

    Google "Why is water NOT wet." and you'll literally get this: Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come ...

    Jan 11, 2018
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2017 Sign-Ups [closed]

    Username: dalisay Name/Alias: dali Interests: ANIME, cats, sushi, ART, and das it. Color Preferences: PURPLE IS MY FAVORITE COLOR. Where do you spend most of your time on YWS?: people ...

    Dec 4, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the first word you think of when I say... [4]

    eagle

    Nov 10, 2017
  • Official Polls Re: Which Colored Skittle Do You Eat First?

    I personally go: Orange , Red , Green , Yellow , Purple . Because I eat my favorite flavors first and then once im left with all purple I just ...

    Nov 7, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Let's make an OC!

    I am getting my drawing tablet Tuesday so I will draw her soon :3 (my other one has been broken for quite some time now sorry im so so late ...

    Oct 9, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Let's make an OC!

    OMG so cute :3

    Aug 31, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Let's make an OC!

    Does anyone want to do an extra trait?

    Aug 31, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Let's make an OC!

    I wanna play too so #5 short and REAL curly #9 a moon tattoo on her left shoulder

    Aug 31, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Let's make an OC!

    LET'S MAKE AN OC TOGETHER! now i see this all over social media such as Instagram. It's basically were people comment a trait or feature to add to a character. ...

    Aug 29, 2017
  • Randomosity Re: Who is the best Nintendo princess?

    Rosie because she looks like elsa... LET IT GO MAX..JUST...LET IT GO

    Aug 28, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy's Commission Work

    HELLO So I decided to come back to YWS so I am so deeply sorry to those who were waiting on a commission. I, over the summer, started a separate ...

    Aug 21, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: Galaxy's Commission Work

    Thanks everyone for requesting! I am so excited to start working. My schedule will be posted once I go in for a job interview BUT sadly right now all I ...

    May 19, 2017


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs