-
Re: Do you carry a notebook with you?
I have a plain 5-subject blue one (I had a black binder for my last novel because I had no much info) so it looks like my other ones for ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: 7 hints for writing a good story
Firestalker I agree, but I also agree with Chirantha a bit. Perhaps it's different for other writers, but just having a clear vision of where you want to go is ...
Sep 2, 2008 -
Re: how many drafts do you go through??
I edit all of my novels... a lot This is my process Get something from a daydream- write random words in a notebook- get characters/plot (they feed off of one ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: being your character
As a writer you are naturally an actor. I mean, it's the whole putting yourself in another's consciousness kind of thing. I completely agree, it makes the character so much ...
Jul 23, 2008
