User avatar

dailystatic

  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Shadowmancer was a waste of money, time, and paper. Honestly, I felt like I was missing out on some joke. I didn't even put it on my book shelf. And ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    i read it a few years ago and loved it. all i remember (beside the basic plot and how much i really liked the main characters) was that it was ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    the books bore me. and the moment i started reading eragon, thoughts of star wars came to my mind and then i went and watched hayden christenson. sure ill see ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    for one.... i love twilight and new moon and eclipse. i kinda read the last two when i was supposed to be studying for finals ya i think stephanie meyer ...

    Jul 22, 2008


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman