User avatar

dailystatic

  • Media Reviews Re: Has anyone read 'The Book Thief' by : Markus Zusak?

    i read it a few years ago and loved it. all i remember (beside the basic plot and how much i really liked the main characters) was that it was ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: being your character

    As a writer you are naturally an actor. I mean, it's the whole putting yourself in another's consciousness kind of thing. I completely agree, it makes the character so much ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Thanks guys! Question - what does it mean by 'two reviews'? Do you mean previewing? Ya, I'm going into my second year at school. I was also thinking about being ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Haha, yes actually it does annoy me when people don't, but I was nervous, sorry! Anyways, thanks, and I'll be sure to review everything

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    so im chelsey and i really dont know what im doing. but you guys seem friendly so im actually pretty excited to blog here! i love writing. im an english ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    the books bore me. and the moment i started reading eragon, thoughts of star wars came to my mind and then i went and watched hayden christenson. sure ill see ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    for one.... i love twilight and new moon and eclipse. i kinda read the last two when i was supposed to be studying for finals ya i think stephanie meyer ...

    Jul 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey! I'm Chelsey, but ya i dont care what people call me either! well, um, i've been a writer since i was 11, but im now 19 and am an ...

    Jul 22, 2008


The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix