User avatar

d@ydre@mer27

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings fellow humans!

    Welcome to YWS Penguin! Hope you like it here and I hope to see you around! later, Day

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another website. . .

    Welcome to YWS! I'm Day, hope to see you around!

    Jan 30, 2011
  • Questions and Answers Re: Can this be deleted for me?

    Many thanks Lumi! I'll try that...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Can this be deleted for me?

    Hey there, I was just wondering how I would go about getting someone to delete a few things from my portfolio if that's possible? Thanks in advance! -day

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Where should I post this?!

    Thanks guys!

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Where should I post this?!

    Hi there I was just wondering if I should post a work of mine under short stories if it has multiple parts. It's not long enough I feel for a ...

    Dec 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone :P

    Welcome to YWS!! Hope to see you around soon :) *daydreamer

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy! :)

    Howdy!

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New 14 Year Old Writer

    Hello Ryan and welcome to YWS! You sound just like my little brother and your post made me smile. And yes, I did read the entire thing ;) For the ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Hey there, i had a quick question. When i go to Submit My Work, can i put the entire story on there no matter the length? And when i go ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ^-^

    Thanks Amy and Ranger Hawk, wow that's a lot of questions! I'll try my best to answer all of them. 1. I write historical fiction 2. I love to read ...

    Nov 8, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello ^-^

    Hey everybody, My name is Angela and i can't believe i found this site. I've been trying to find somewhere like this to post my work for other people to ...

    Nov 7, 2009


A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
— Unknown