User avatar

d@ydre@mer27

  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures from Summer Past

    Here's a few pictures I took over the summer. Let me know what you think of them :D -daydreamer

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Church Property (continued)

    Hey again! I must say I like these even better than your other ones! That first one is absolutely gorgeous! I can almost feel the warmth of the sun on ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Church property

    Hey, your pictures are very nice! I love the first one especially, and how you were able to capture the entire tree. I also really enjoyed the fifth one, I ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Various works

    Hey daydreamer here: First of all you did these on the computer? If I understood you right then these are pretty good! I could never come close to this. The ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Little Girl

    I was walking downtown the day after Memorial Day when I came across this statue of a little girl holding onto her Daddy's arm who was apparently in the military. ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I love my Music.

    This is an adorable drawing! I have only a two critiques. Were you going to give her a mouth and then changed your mind? There are a lot of lines ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: La Jolla

    Lucky, you got to go to San Diego! :D These pictures are beautiful as well as the other ones you posted. The first one is my favorite, it looks like ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love is the movement

    Wow, I'm really impressed! :thud: These are amazingly good. Out of the two I prefer the first one simply because of the angle. The only thing that I think might ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Pride and Prejudice VS Little Women

    I prefer Little Women although I love Pride and Prejudice almost equally :D -daydreamer

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What I see from just my front door.

    Hello daydreamer here: First of all, for the most part these pictures are very good for a cheap digital camera! #1 and #2 are gorgeous. #3 is almost unrecognizable. #4 ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Tattoo Artist

    I had to draw this, it being one of my favorite Norman Rockwell paintings. Tell me what you guys think. :) -daydreamer

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Joker

    Here's the original I was talking about, the only difference is that I gave him his jacket. Let me know if you like him with the jacket or if it ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Yellow Lily

    Hey daydreamer here: This picture is amazingly gorgeous. I can't stop looking at it. The colors are beautiful and the flower.....I just want to reach out touch it! Awesome work, ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: animals

    Hello daydreamer here: Your work is pretty good, I liked the monkey more than the tiger one which as others have said is a bit out of proportion. But i ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Joker

    To June: I went off of a picture i found. And no I didn't do the font myself, my friend did that on Photobucket. :x I really want the original ...

    Nov 17, 2009


Poetry and prayer are very similar.
— Carol Ann Duffy