User avatar

d@ydre@mer27

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Crackling Fire

    Crackling Fire Imagine rolling hills going on for miles and mile without an interruption of a tarmac road or a sound of an engine. All you can hear is the ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Box Full Of Dreams

    This was so incredibly sad, I can't stand it! I almost didn't want to finish but I pushed on and I'm glad I did, this was very good! The whole ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wassup? Like a Review?

    Thank you and I hope you don't mind that it's H.F *daydreamer

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Craved [1]

    Hey everyone, so this is some work I started about a year ago, and I wasn't going to finish it, I was actaully going to delete it, but I wanted ...

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New 14 Year Old Writer

    Hello Ryan and welcome to YWS! You sound just like my little brother and your post made me smile. And yes, I did read the entire thing ;) For the ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Why

    Because their family was poor and the shopkeeper wouldn't suspect an innocent little girl of thievery! Why was their family poor?

    Nov 8, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Zombies are among us

    Wow this was pretty good! A little gory for my taste but nevertheless a fairly good story!The zombies or whatever they were, were convincingly scary which is essential in a ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    Fudge. Example: You slam your hand with a cabinet door, ''FUDGE!!!!'' lol. *daydreamer

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    When I was about 8 or 9 my best friend and I whilst on a sleepover decided it would be fun to get some scissors and chop all the long ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: For the Better Chapter One

    I'm planning on writing an informational introduction to this later. Yes, I have no title for this yet, probably because I only wrote this just now. Any suggestrions would be ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Other Re: Brokenhearted Beloved

    How do you fall out of love? You meet that one person, and they change your life forever. Then w hat? After all you go through, _ after all they ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Job of the Living

    When I was little I held firm belief in three things. Everything was subject to change, except these three things: One: Cheerios were the greatest snack ever invented Two: Nothing ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Movie Quotes

    ''My stomach felt like it was going to fall out of my butt'' ~Linsay Lohan in Mean Girls

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Write What You Know

    This piece is impressive! Your main character started off seeming so inncocent and fragile and then you built it to such a crescendo and then she turns into someone who ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Not sure if anyone remembers me but I'm back anyways after an extended battle with an aging computer that I finally lost. Well now I have a laptop and I'm ...

    Nov 7, 2010


To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it.
— Olin Miller