User avatar

d@ydre@mer27

  • Art & Photography Re: Three Guys with Swords

    Hey there! I don't usually review this type of thing but I'll try my best to give you my impressions of your work. The first one: I love the hand, ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Red Shrew

    I was given a character (The Shrew) and a setting (the Academy of Heavenly Business) in my creative writing class. This is the story I created. It is sattirical, but ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reunion

    Oh my goodness, this was very good. Your grammer and spelling are nearly perfect, one thing I noticed though that made me laugh because it seemed so out of place ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone :P

    Welcome to YWS!! Hope to see you around soon :) *daydreamer

    Nov 16, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Speak Now Chapter One: The Invisible

    Will do will do! :)

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Decadence

    Wow! This was amazing and I mean that. You should be really really proud of this. I enjoyed every last decadent bit of it! It was fleshed out with plenty ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Cowboy

    He stands, tall and rugged, with hard features and easy eyes. The skin on his face is as weatherbeaten and well-worn as his boots, his faithful boots. Try just saying ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Woman in Red

    Hey there, first of all know that I do normally review poetry and Iam by no means knowledgeable on the subject but the title caught my eye and I just ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Speak Now Chapter One: The Invisible

    I am an outcast. I do all the dirty work and watch others enjoy the time of their lives. Fridays are okay, I thought, what with every one being busy ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Voyage of Kato [2,3,4]

    Hey Pointe! I see you posted more :) I must say I didn't like these chapters as much as the first. They seemed really hurried and fast. I felt like ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pointe2drama's will review :)

    Chapter 1 Chapter 2 I'd appreciate it if you could do a chapterly review as I post more. Thanks! *daydreamer

    Nov 14, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I haven't figured out a title yet

    Sorry I don't have a lot of time to review so I'll just give my first impressions ok? First off, this was really good! I enjoyed reading it alot. It ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy! :)

    Howdy!

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I died for you

    I loved you, I cared for you, I died for you. You weren’t sure, you were confused, you hated yourself for missing the chance. It all started one day at ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 Liesabet's heart skipped wildly in her chest as the initial silence between them seemed to last longer than it should. But then the tall young man beside her ...

    Nov 14, 2010


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown