User avatar

d@ydre@mer27

  • Art & Photography Re: Becki's Archive - Updated December 19th

    Hello becki, daydreamer here: These are beautiful and I just can't say that enough times. The first one looks like a postcard or a painting. The colors and the way ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More of My Drawings

    Just a few more sketches of mine. I did these in pencil and then overlaid parts of it with charcoal. -daydreamer

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 2012

    First, I did not want to see the movie. The posters were corny. Especially the one with the Dalai Lama standing on the Himalayas and everything is flooded. I expected ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: House MD

    OoOoOo good show, good show! I watch it a lot when I'm off of work. Sadly I have no Dvds of my own to speak of. :( My favorite character ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Disney

    Haha, I love how you put Hannah Montana and the JoBros Nate, it is purely drivel! That's the perfect word to describe them. I'd also like to add the shows, ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Personality

    Hmm let's see. I'm introverted, quiet, sarcastic at times yet mostly optimistic, a keep to myself, maybe a little nerdy, and a daydreamer. I also have a strange sense of ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    You know you're a nerd when you're wearing jeans and you can see the tops of your socks. *Sighs, I actually know of a few people that do this. :oops: ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    I like it, it sounds mysterious! 7.5

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: LordLoredaen's Art Thread

    Hello Daydreamer here: These are pretty good, my favorite is the one of the lightsaber. I love the detail. Very cool! My only complaints with these would be that in ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight Falls.

    Hey Daydreamer again: This picture is ok, not my favorite. I prefer the other one you posted with the Sun. This one isn't very interesting to me. The contrast is ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Sun.

    Hello Daydreamer here: Welcome to YWS! I really like this picture a lot. If you had merely taken a picture of only the sky it would have been a blinding ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Slide - Photography - [Updated Dec. 6]

    Hey June: Daydreamer here! First of all let me just say your work is stunningly beautiful. I may not have a professional eye for what's good or bad in photography ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: April showers, bring May flowers....

    Hello Sydney: Daydreamer here! First of all, you're right, this picture is really big! But I like the concept you had. The picture is very pretty, I love the angle ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Charcoal Experiment

    Wow I never expected all this.....thank you guys so much. :D

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cloudscape

    These pictures are amazing! :thud: I love sky pictures and these are exceptionally good, I love the second one and the last one. The way you captured the sunset was ...

    Dec 1, 2009


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne