User avatar

d@ydre@mer27

  • Lounge, The Re: What do you look for in a potential girlfriend/boyfriend?

    I totally agree with everything you said, you are so right. There are so many more ''hot girls'' than intellectual ones. It's frightening. Girls these days are so caught up ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: First Snow

    Hey Jenth you can have some of my snow, I'll trade you for a little sunshine! Love: This picture is absolutely stunning! :thud: I love everything about it. The ice ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Pudin's Image Shack

    Hello Pudin! First of all, where did you go on vacation because I seriously want to be there right now. :D Second, your work is NOT amateurish, it's very good! ...

    Dec 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nothing in Particular

    That kitty is only four years old, he's the third youngest of my eleven cats. Yup eleven :mrgreen:

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Nothing in Particular

    Here's a few pictures I took last year. The first was a light display at a farm, the second is my kitty, :mrgreen: and the third is a Halloween bonfire.

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More Charcoal Experiments

    In answer to your question Chupa, it only takes me about 15 minutes to do these. Thanks for the review too! Any reviews are mucho appreciated! And in answer to ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More Charcoal Experiments

    More of my experiments with charcoal. The first is my attempt to draw Winston Churchill and the second is obviously a German Shepherd. :mrgreen:

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapjack

    Oh, I love that show! It's a near perfect likeness, I love it. :smt003 :smt003

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: A Holocaust Novel ~Part 4

    Deleted for re-write. Can be found under the new title Broken But Not Crushed! ~day

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curse of the Queen

    Hello Daydreamer here: Nice story! But here's a few things I noticed: 1. Two trained bodyguards came to the queen's rescue and couldn't manage to stop a single man with ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Me!

    Daydreamer here: First of all from reading the other posts is there another version of this picture than the one posted here? From looking at this one, it's extremely blurry ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Amy's Mish-Mash. (Updated 14/01/10)

    Hey Daydreamer here: For being an amateur, these pictures are very good! I like them all except for the berries, compared to the rest of your work, it's not the ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: First Snow #2

    Daydreamer here: This picture is breathtaking, that's all I have to say. No complaints! Gold Star. :mrgreen:

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The wishing flower.

    Hello Daydreamer here: I love these puffy dandelions, even though everyone tells me that they're weeds, I think they're beautiful! And you really captured that well. The colors are vibrant ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: More of My Drawings

    Thankyou everybody! Just to clear this up which I probably should have in the first place, these pictures are meant to be out of proportion and comical looking. That was ...

    Dec 7, 2009


Sometimes my life just sounds like surrealistic fiction being sold on clearance at the book store.
— J. G. Hammersmith