User avatar

d@ydre@mer27

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tales of a Common Bus Driver

    Hey there! This was great, each character was so different and well-explained even down to the smallest detail. I agree with a previous review though that there really isn't much ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Chains.

    Yes, write more! I loved your story, aside from some punctuation errors, I thought you had a good ending! It was a good story, and its subject is right up ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Limondis' Revenge

    You reviewed mine so I'm here to review yours! I normally don't care for fantasy fiction but you had me interested, and I never got bored. Well done and very ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Old Poem

    I just finished reading/reviewing your Russian Roulette story and I found the link to this, to my surprise it was you again! I definitely think your strengths lean more towards ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Old Story

    Hey there, Can't decide whether I like this or not. I don't really get it and that's making it harder to like. It has potential but it needs some work. ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Frozen Love, Heated Pain

    Hey there, I don't really know how to say this. :) Well let's just say I posted something a few hours ago in Historical Fiction. New idea, been swimming around ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: I Was One Of Them

    Please review and give me your opinions! Winds screamed their way across the wide expanse of open ground. The sky was an angry shade of blackish-grey, but I suppose it ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: An Immigrant's Tale

    Yes it is, sorry it's been a while. My computer won't let me remove it and put it where it belongs for some reason.

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Of a Hungry Fiend (English Homework)

    Bravo! Nicely written. I'm not really a fan of Beowulf but it was exciting and it captured my attention from the beginning. *daydreamer

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Bits and Pieces

    Hey! First of all may I just say that your opening paragragh read like a torture scene from a Saw movie which unfortunately I had the unfortunate pleasure of witnessing ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Funeral

    hey there! I don't really have time for a total review but my first impression was that your story was interesting. The title peaked my interest and when I clicked ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Heaven

    hey there! I liked this a lot! I'd just like to say that I like your ending with the statement about the doll, it seems right that a little girl ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Red roads through Gettysburg

    Hey there! I thought your story was pretty good! Here are the problems I had with it: 1. There were a lot of spelling errors. 2. The journal entries seemed ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: An Immigrant's Tale

    I don't know if anyone here will remember me but I'm back for another go :) This is a story that's been floating around in my head for a couple ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What musical album has affected your writing most?

    Hmmm.... this is hard. If I absolutely had to choose: Parts of the ''Defiance'' Soundtrack, (particularly the song ''Exodus'') Parts from ''The Cider House Rules'' soundtrack, Regina Spektor, and Pete

    Dec 17, 2009


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson