-
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
Classical for the most part and epic soundtracks, they set the mood for when I'm writing. :mrgreen: But beside that I dabble in pretty much anything except for rap/hiphop/screamo and ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: free reviews all around
Part 1 Part 2 And then if you have This is all Historical Fiction, thank you in advance if you do decide to review :) *daydreamer
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)
Could you please review these three things if you have time? Not many people are interested in Historical Fiction right now it would seem ;) Thank you! Part 1 Part ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
''As the leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca, I am an influential and respected man.'' ~Senor Ferarri in Casablanca
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: The Heir
Very well done, the opening paragraghs were very gripping and I was interested immdiately. The dialogue was also written well, it flowed and never really seemed awkward. I also could ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: An Immigrant's Tale ~Chapter 2
Chapter 2 Kate sighed and closed the box, returning it to it's hiding place. Sleep came quickly and she succumbed to it willingly thinking of her parents. The next morning ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: My Robin Hood Chapt. 1
Lol, I kept wondering why you never described how Robin Hood looked, well daydreamer that would be because she is BLIND! Well I now officially feel like an idiot. :D ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: The Voyage of Kato [1]
Hey there! This was interesting but it had some problems. First of all, it's under Historical Novels but I really don't have any idea when or where this story is ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Broken But Not Crushed ~Chapter 1
This is something I started last year and with every intention of coming back and continuing it, I reviewed it to see what needed to be done. *shudders :shock: I'm ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: The Traveler (Updated! 12/30/2010)
That was so adorable and sweet, I wish your Cecil really existed! And then we could clone him, one for you one for me lol. There were a few little ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: The road not taken. *Edited*
This story was taken from the idea of a poem called, The road not taken by Robert frost. It was just an idea so I hope you think it made ...
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: Hurting.
Here Iam! First I'll just say I like your style of writing, it pulls me in and before I know it, I'm at the end wishing there was more lol. ...
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: Movie Quotes
''Strawberries, it's too early for strawberries, it's been so cold lately that they've turned blue.'' -Sound of Music
Nov 5, 2010 -
Re: Canvas of Memories
I literally wrote this from nothing in two hours so I know it's sloppy, please feel free to be harsh in your reviews! I sat in my studio in Maine, ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: Snowman
This was great, you made the cheerful snowman I look forward to creating every year as soon as we get enough snow seem dark and eery. Let's just say that ...
Nov 4, 2010
