User avatar

cupcake

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10 Awesome. Just awesome.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: People who annoy me.

    Annoying people annoy me.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Write how you want to, don't let others change your writing style. Change it yourself.

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silent tears

    Hello dasiamari, This poem is well written. I liked it. Keep writing! :D

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: all about me

    Hello zell, I think you need to use more disciption in this poem. Also you need to be a bit more creative. Anyway, keep writing! :D

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for walking in death.

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Voice In My Head

    Hi Ranger Hawk, I just have to say I loved this poem. It's the longest poem to keep my attention from the first word to the last. It's very clever. ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: In a minute

    I love this poem. It's the first time I've read a factual poem like this. I thought it was pretty good. Keep writing! :D

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Fever by Adam Lambert

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you sparkle so bright you blind everyone.

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A possible friend

    Thanks for the reviews guys! :D

    Mar 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: it means 'iloveyou'.

    It is a good photo, but the whole "Rawr means I love you" is a little bit overused. Think of something original. Keep up the good work! :D

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: The Mountains

    These are great. My favourite one is the morning fog one. Keep up the good work! :D

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Leaves

    I liked this poem. Just a couple of things. So, this is my second attempt at poetry. WOW! You're really good at poetry and this is a great poem. LEAVES ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Teddy Bear

    Hey Ritaki, Hehehe. I loved this poem, it's really good. The ending is funny. Keep writing! :D

    Mar 9, 2011


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners