User avatar

crmcgill

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Extra! Extra!- Chapter 2

    On our second week at sea, the others that were fleeing Ireland and I decided to call our ship The Coffin Ship. We were crowded together, with barely a square ...

    Jan 9, 2012
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Extra! Extra!- Chapter 1

    The potato crops were failing. My little sister and brother had already died from disease, and my parents were about to die. They told me to save myself. If I ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Men and the Machine (2 Spots Left, Not Started)

    This is my first storybook, so if I'm doing this all wrong, tell me! Name: Liliana Moore Nickname: Bird, Birdie, any variation of Bird Age: 15 Gender: Female Country of ...

    Jan 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Men and the Machine (2 Spots Left, Not Started)

    -reserves spot as well-

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Surveys

    Name : High Princess Aine Human Name : Jackie Livingston Gender : Female Age : 13 Race/Ethnicity : Irish Seelie Court (fairy) Height (Fairy Sized ): 4 1/2 inches Height ...

    Jan 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Character Cafe

    I walk into the Cafe, trying to conceal my dagger with my green cloak. The girl at the counter looks at my bloodstained dress dubiously, but I still order a ...

    Dec 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Siren's Story- Chapter 3

    I raced Merrick out of the palace, beating him, for once. I waved at Zale as we left the safety of the Palace, swimming quickly. Once we were out of ...

    Dec 31, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Siren's Story- Chapter 2

    In the very center of the Atlantic Ocean, on the sea floor, was the palace of King Neptune. It was a grand palace, carved out of the stone of the ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Research Re: Publishing?

    Thank you! This helps a ton! I never posted it on Facebook and the website always had a copyrite at the bottom of the page in my name. I'm in ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Siren's Story- Chapter 1

    This is the story of the sidekick. People usually read about a person who is special, who has wonderful powers, who’s the most important person of the century. That’s not ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Research Re: Publishing?

    I am in the process of trying to find an agent for the start of a hopefully four part series. I posted the whole of it on a different writing ...

    Dec 29, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Dear Mr. President

    This is good. It has an origional idea, which I like. I like how you use language that a kid that age would use. It makes it sound more realistic. ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Thank you so much for this review. The actual book is not set in the 1300's but in the now time, as I choose to call it. Keep reading, I ...

    Oct 17, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue

    Dearest Diary, Tomorrow is to be my wedding! I am not yet sure how I feel about this. I have been betrothed to the High Prince, Oberon, since my first ...

    Oct 17, 2011


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin