Random avatar

cristina0501

  • Other Poetry Re: Fears

    If I tell you I hate you, I lie, If I tell you that I love, I lie If I tell you I need you, I'm realistic and I know ...

    Feb 6, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: This night

    If the silence of this night was transformed into the sweetness of your voice, my heart would jump of emotion. If the brightness of the stars that watch the night, ...

    Feb 5, 2010


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy