User avatar

crestfallen

  • Lyrics Re: Here is Love (Forever and ever)

    Can someone please tell me how to post these without the stupid double spacing..the first time I posted on this site it was fine but now all of a sudden ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Here is Love (Forever and ever)

    I think I’ve held you long enough I think I’ve kept you high enough I’m about to collapse now I’m about to crumble down Be glad I’ve held you for ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: "Settle"

    I'm surprised that 22 people read this and only 1 (besides me) responded. I don't understand why people read but don't respond either positive or negative. But this was a ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Song I Heard In A Dream

    A very well balanced song. It was really wonderful reading it and I look forward to reading more work from you.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: What Do you Want

    I didn't send this song looking like this. I don't ever use spaces after each sentence. For some reason this site posted it looking like that.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: What Do you Want

    I don’t understand why everything falls out Of places that we’ve thought we could keep high enough Could you explain because I can’t now? Would I complain because it’s too ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Daddy's Song

    Your dad should only "let you go" when you turn 18 not at the age of 14..lol

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Untitled Song

    I wonder if you're talking about God in this song. It was an okay song though

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: F The World

    I agree with Razcood...I think that's the person's name. If you don't want to say the F word then don't put "F The world" that part of the song was ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: She's Not Me.

    I wonder if you intend to sing the "Why can't you see" part like Tyler Swift or something. For some reason when I read that part of the song I ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Perfecting the art of goodbye

    Some parts of the song were okay. However, it seemed to be dragging on a bit and I had to force myself to finish it. I like the concept of ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Enough to Please

    I liked the lyric, good job. And perhaps it's short it written form but when sung he could always repeat something from the lyric to make it longer.

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: When the bad man came to town

    who's the bad man and what's he going to do?

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Knives and jewels

    It would have been better without the instruments that you intend to play in parentheisis. I also don't understand why this was in the rating 18. There's nothing here that ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let's dance, let's dance

    Hmm, I did't really like it that much. It was kind of juvenile coming from an 18 year old. Sorry

    Feb 11, 2011


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney