User avatar

crestfallen

  • Lyrics Re: Just stay with me

    I'm a bit surprised that this was supposedly written by an 18 year old when the whole lyric comes off being so juvenile and lame. I'm sorry for being so ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: My You

    Shadows stained on the wall But who ever remembers them all? So many lives now gone Inflicting pain more deeper and strong Hey soul, let go My soul, just go ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Why Can't You See?

    This was a pretty well written lyric for a first time lyric. There also is not a "rule of thumb" when it comes to writing a lyric or chorus. I ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: A song I wrote

    It was okay, I didn't care much for the parts in which you'd say "For losing you" it just didn't seem proper to use "for" when you could have used ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Dear Diary.

    wow I can't believe I'm the only one who didn't like this. I understand because your a teen and all that you felt that a song lyric like this would ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: My Own Self-Pitiful Place

    This is the chorus and it stays the same: Oh Life makes me feel as high as the stars Then life brings me down like a meteor Yes, life makes ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: My Own Self-Pitiful Place

    This was a time away From my own self-pitiful place She was my find today From afar of mind numbing space And I slept right next to her I didn’t ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Happy Valentine's Day YWS! =)

    I agree with this person...."This is great Jashy, I really enjoyed it. Your lines were meaningfull. My favourite was the video thingy. Now I want to know who is who. ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Hated

    I will agree with whoever said this...."lyric poetry indeed. I like it, many have been through that dreaded stage when we feel rejected for the wrong we did. It is ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Just stay with me

    I agree with whoever said this... "The lyrics should be more descriptive, but very strong simplicity "I wanna curl up like a cat around you and just hold you tight" ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Scar of Society/Take Me Away

    Interesting topic. I liked the lyric and I really couldn't see anything to correct. Keep up the good work.

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: just alone not complete

    Hard to believe that a 20 year old has so much improper grammer. What the hell is up with the website at the end of it?

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Someday You'll Miss Me

    why do people copy and paste the whole poem in their comments that they are making to the individual who wrote the poem. If they are doing that to increase ...

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: If I Were a DC Writer [NOW AVAILABLE ON ITUNES]

    I didn't care too much for this. The singing was too boring as well. Try harder next time

    Mar 7, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: You Deserve The Same Hell That You Gave

    It's referring to someone who has a criminal history and in this case someone who has a criminal history because of a sexual crime

    Feb 24, 2011


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi