User avatar

crestfallen

  • Lyrics Re: What Do you Want

    Thanks to Snoink I was able to fix the double spacing problem

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: My Own Self-Pitiful Place

    Thanks to Snoink I was able to fix the double spacing thing

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: My You

    Thanks to Snoink I was able to fix the double spacing thing

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Crows Peck The Stones To Move

    Thanks to Snoink I was able to fix the double spacing thing.

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Crows Peck The Stones To Move

    wow you really think you know your stuff...lol. What words were mispelled? I don't think there are too many mispelled words. I"m not sure why you said that. And as ...

    Mar 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: No. 3

    Lame and outdated you wannabe

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Crows Peck The Stones To Move

    As I cease to breathe And I rot to bones I can see the me beneath heavy stones Their eyes seem to mourn as their heads sink low Their hearts, ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Mickey Parody

    I really like this song and thought it was really funny. I didn't quite understand why you had to use so much repetition because it only made the lyric twice ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Breaking Hearts

    It's already in the lyric section. Anyway, I kind of liked this even though I could not relate to anything in it

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: First Love

    Too cliche' and sickingly not original like the other person said. Also you should say it's your "first love" more like a "First crush" We as teenagers have no true ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Friday

    So the whole message of the song is that you like "fridays" I understood that Keep trying

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: See Me

    This is overly stupid and pathetic

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: All Dressed in Black -A Ballad

    Nice Job!!! I prefer the morbid type of lyrics rather than the lovey dovey ones. The only thing I didn't like was the introduction at the beginning. It's no fun ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Answer

    Dude, you need to sing louder. It's hard to hear you on youtube. As for the lyric itself, I think it was much better than the "Pillow" one, although it ...

    Mar 13, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Pillows

    I didn't really care much for it. Also, I could barely understand what you were saying on the youtube video.

    Mar 13, 2011


Poetry is the art of creating imaginary gardens with real toads.
— Marianne Moore