-
Re: What Do you Want
Thanks to Snoink I was able to fix the double spacing problem
Mar 14, 2011 -
Re: My Own Self-Pitiful Place
Thanks to Snoink I was able to fix the double spacing thing
Mar 14, 2011 -
Re: My You
Thanks to Snoink I was able to fix the double spacing thing
Mar 14, 2011 -
Re: Crows Peck The Stones To Move
Thanks to Snoink I was able to fix the double spacing thing.
Mar 14, 2011 -
Re: Crows Peck The Stones To Move
wow you really think you know your stuff...lol. What words were mispelled? I don't think there are too many mispelled words. I"m not sure why you said that. And as ...
Mar 14, 2011 -
Re: No. 3
Lame and outdated you wannabe
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Crows Peck The Stones To Move
As I cease to breathe And I rot to bones I can see the me beneath heavy stones Their eyes seem to mourn as their heads sink low Their hearts, ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Mickey Parody
I really like this song and thought it was really funny. I didn't quite understand why you had to use so much repetition because it only made the lyric twice ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Breaking Hearts
It's already in the lyric section. Anyway, I kind of liked this even though I could not relate to anything in it
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: First Love
Too cliche' and sickingly not original like the other person said. Also you should say it's your "first love" more like a "First crush" We as teenagers have no true ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Friday
So the whole message of the song is that you like "fridays" I understood that Keep trying
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: See Me
This is overly stupid and pathetic
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: All Dressed in Black -A Ballad
Nice Job!!! I prefer the morbid type of lyrics rather than the lovey dovey ones. The only thing I didn't like was the introduction at the beginning. It's no fun ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: The Answer
Dude, you need to sing louder. It's hard to hear you on youtube. As for the lyric itself, I think it was much better than the "Pillow" one, although it ...
Mar 13, 2011 -
Re: Pillows
I didn't really care much for it. Also, I could barely understand what you were saying on the youtube video.
Mar 13, 2011
