-
Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]
Stephan - Elf I rolled my eyes as I climb back on my horse. "Well, my work here is done. I am leaving. Mustn't keep father waiting for too long." ...
Aug 10, 2011 -
Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]
I smirked. "My name is Stephan." I got off my horse as I spoke. "You, werewolf, are on Elf territory. I see you are far from your clan or whatever ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]
I rode my horse, The King's Men, in the forest. As a knight of the Elves it was my duty to protect the forest and its people that dwell within ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]
Name: Stephan Age: 18 Race: Elf Appearance (No Anime): (Didn't feel like describing what he looks like.) Personality:At times he can be strict. He tries to lead people to good. ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Horror Hotel (RPG)
Mary Elizabeth watched as the drama went down in the hallway. 'Stupid vampires. Stupid humans, Can't even defend themselves.' She thought to herself. She sat outside her suite. She still ...
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}
Merry heard the news that the prisonar escaped. She ordered three groups to split up and look for him. She had a bad feeling about this.
Aug 7, 2011 -
Re: Horror Hotel (RPG)
Mary Elizabeth walked down the halls of the hotel, not knowing what to do. She has already been in this hotel for far too long. She need peace and salvation ...
Aug 5, 2011 -
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}
Merry was close to falling alseep when Charlotte and Jasmine came into the tent. They told her where the adnormals could be along with the king, in the maze. "All ...
Jul 29, 2011 -
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}
Merry ordered two soldiers to escort or drag the prisoner to the far back of the prison, in the torture chambers. The two soldiers did what she told them to ...
Jul 25, 2011 -
Re: Horror Hotel (RPG)
Name: Mary Elizabeth Downey Species: Ghost age: 18 Please state whether male, female or other: Female Appearance: Long, curly blonde hair with a ribbon that ties it to hold her ...
Jul 23, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
He killed everyone in the cafe/bar. This is over.
Jul 22, 2011 -
Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern
"Oh, I would love to have the one with the gardens." Elta said with excitement.
Jul 17, 2011 -
Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern
"Yes, I would like a room. Do you have a room with a beautiful view?" Elta asked with a smile on her face.
Jul 17, 2011 -
Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern
"No, I do not mind. I come from the Elven Forest. It is far from here. I just came in for a meal and lodging. I have more places to ...
Jul 17, 2011 -
Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern
Elta walked into the tavern. Her curly red hair kept blowing around her when the wind picked up. Her ears were pointy like any normal elf except Elta was not ...
Jul 17, 2011
