User avatar

creativemuse1

  • Archive Re: Horror Hotel (RPG)

    Mary Elizabeth walked down the halls of the hotel, not knowing what to do. She has already been in this hotel for far too long. She need peace and salvation ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Clouds

    I think it looks nice. I like clouds.

    Aug 2, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Puppy Love

    No, don't change the title. I think it is so cute. I think this story is so cute, the title fits it. You have a few spelling errors though but ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Most Confused Hat

    I just want to point out that maybe this should be under Fan Fiction instead of General Fiction or it could be under Fantasy. I would say Fan Fiction.

    Jul 30, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Let Me In

    I beg to differ. This is a good story. I like how the details are. I like the feelings in this. But you mentioned that this was from a scene ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Fighting For Justice

    Well, I think this is really good. There are a few things that needs to be fix. The arms on the girl. Give her elbows. Her legs needs knees too. ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}

    Merry was close to falling alseep when Charlotte and Jasmine came into the tent. They told her where the adnormals could be along with the king, in the maze. "All ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Archive Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}

    Merry ordered two soldiers to escort or drag the prisoner to the far back of the prison, in the torture chambers. The two soldiers did what she told them to ...

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Archive Re: Horror Hotel (RPG)

    Name: Mary Elizabeth Downey Species: Ghost age: 18 Please state whether male, female or other: Female Appearance: Long, curly blonde hair with a ribbon that ties it to hold her ...

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    Smokey Taboo by CocoRosie

    Jul 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    He killed everyone in the cafe/bar. This is over.

    Jul 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Apocalypse

    I will say I am so happy some one wrote a zombie story. I don't see a lot of those around here. Okay, here's my review. Since this is written ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

    "Oh, I would love to have the one with the gardens." Elta said with excitement.

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

    "Yes, I would like a room. Do you have a room with a beautiful view?" Elta asked with a smile on her face.

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Archive Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern

    "No, I do not mind. I come from the Elven Forest. It is far from here. I just came in for a meal and lodging. I have more places to ...

    Jul 17, 2011


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984