User avatar

creativemuse1

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. You all can call me Jamie.

    Hi, welcome to YWS. This is a great website for young writers to grow. There aren't many websites like this.

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Sanguine Dance

    I like what the user above have said. The older man had a tall and filled-out figure. Not a hefty one, but one with meat on the bones. His face ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Nightshade Chapter 6

    This story is okay but it could be better. For one, you do not describe the surroundsing. You tell not show us, the readers, what is going on and how ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dark Wrath: Chapter Six

    Okay this is pretty good but you could make it better. First off, put more details and descriptions in the story. I feel like you are telling us, the readers, ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Paper Plane

    A flower without light is doomed to die. Only your letters gave me the light I needed, but my eyes are so blurred I can no longer read them. I ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Prisoner

    This was pretty good. There are a few mistakes. 1) You switched from I and her to I and you. At one time, at a certain place, I fell in ...

    Sep 22, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Sirens Play the Sailors a Tune

    The sea - so dark and sinister yet warm and disturbingly inviting The waves slam against the ship as we go northward toward home Home - England. Will we make ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Other Re: Book tiltes/names!

    I like 5 and 4.

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Stephan - Elf I rolled my eyes as I climb back on my horse. "Well, my work here is done. I am leaving. Mustn't keep father waiting for too long." ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    I smirked. "My name is Stephan." I got off my horse as I spoke. "You, werewolf, are on Elf territory. I see you are far from your clan or whatever ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Twilight

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    I rode my horse, The King's Men, in the forest. As a knight of the Elves it was my duty to protect the forest and its people that dwell within ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Mage's Prophecy [Full]

    Name: Stephan Age: 18 Race: Elf Appearance (No Anime): (Didn't feel like describing what he looks like.) Personality:At times he can be strict. He tries to lead people to good. ...

    Aug 9, 2011
  • Archive Re: Horror Hotel (RPG)

    Mary Elizabeth watched as the drama went down in the hallway. 'Stupid vampires. Stupid humans, Can't even defend themselves.' She thought to herself. She sat outside her suite. She still ...

    Aug 7, 2011
  • Archive Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}

    Merry heard the news that the prisonar escaped. She ordered three groups to split up and look for him. She had a bad feeling about this.

    Aug 7, 2011


When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself.
— LadyMysterio