User avatar

creativemuse1

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A tale of an automaton

    Lady Lucas is restless. Bored with her marriage and her husband's friends, she tries to pass the time with ‘harmless’ activities. I sit next to her on the couch in ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Carry Me Home Cover!

    I can't see the photo.

    Jul 10, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Witchy - ness Chapter 1

    Well, I notice you made a lot of grammer mistakes. I mean a lot. This is a good start though. I like how this is going. I noticed you changed ...

    Jul 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Definition of Hell

    That was amazing. This was really good. The readers could feel the emotions. You really showed not told people the characters' feelings. I wonder what her found to release the ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}

    Merry pounded her fist on the desk. Chaos reported to her that there most important ally, The Queen, is dead. Found on top of a hill. She couldn't stay sitting ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Archive Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}

    Well, I know i haven't been roleplaying for awhile. So I am going to jump in. Merry sat inside her tent. Lately, her thoughts have wondered to less important thing. ...

    Jul 8, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Graveyard Shift

    I think this is so good. It is really good. Against anger.Against hatred.Against fear.Against violence.Against the perverse.Against that which no god can conjur.Against that which is never truly defea

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Other Re: Mommy

    My goodness, I can totally feel the hate in this story. You showed us not told us the feelings. This is really good. I never thought of any but me ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Other Re: Peice of a 'wet' heart !

    Well, first, It seems you just recently joined yws. So I would like to say welcome. Second, this is a really good story. I like your style of writing. This ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What is

    I like this poem. It makes people think. Good job. Keeping writing.

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I Never Gave Up

    Well, first, I want to say that was a nice story. Yes racism is bad. It is worse than bad, it is horridous. Like what Justtrying said you have grammer ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Story Generator Contest 13-17

    Okay, first off, I thought the dude was bent on destroying New York City until I read the end which surprised me. I think you need more details. Show people ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Legionnaire

    I like this story a lot. Actually, this is an awesome story. I can't wait to read what happens next. Today, my warriors, we hope that they have had a ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear-Scent

    Well, I want to say this is a good story. This is really good. I like this. I espeally like the beginning. I didn't know what you were talking about ...

    Jul 2, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Deleted song 2

    The content rating should be 18+.

    Jun 27, 2011


No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace as I have seen in one autumnal face.
— John Donne