-
Re: Fantasy Character Pub and Tavern
Elta walked into the tavern. Her curly red hair kept blowing around her when the wind picked up. Her ears were pointy like any normal elf except Elta was not ...
Jul 17, 2011 -
Re: A Glass of Water
Ziggy made some good points. I was wondering about the girl's age. I pictured a young girl and I was thinking why is she not afraid of the dark? The ...
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: Ban the User Above You [6]
Banned for having that avator.
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
"It is none of your concern." Amelia said as she picked up her cup of tea. One sip and she put it back down. Not the tea she was used ...
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: Let's write a novel!
Can this apply to short stories?
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: Let's write a novel!
I will join.
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}
"How can you not remember your parents, Charles? Forget it." Merry glared at him. "We will find out anyway." She smiled mencingly. "Wasn't a beautiful story like I asked." Anubis ...
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}
'I don't like him, Mistress.' Anubis said to Merry. She nodded in agreement. She closed her eyes to think. She didn't know what to believe. His story seemed plausible but... ...
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Fortunately, they had on a protective wear that blocked the acid.
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}
"Oh, I highly doubt he has. You know how he is. Too busy plotting against us and trying to destroy us." Merry said with a smile. She kept staring at ...
Jul 16, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
"Actually, I walked out of your nightmare. I have no time for you today." Amelia said as she placed her mirror in her purse. "Are you the waiter?"
Jul 15, 2011 -
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}
Merry looked at the prisonar. He looked similar to her brother, Morgan. "Who are you? Why do you look like the king?" She asked the prisonnar. Years ago. Merry and ...
Jul 15, 2011 -
Re: RP your character here!
Amelia walks into the cafe, the back of her violet dress trails behind her as she sits in the middle of the room at a table. She readjustes her black ...
Jul 15, 2011 -
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}
Merry heard the news that they have captured a prisonnar. She wanted to see who he was and where did he come from. She left her office tent toward the ...
Jul 15, 2011 -
Re: Masked Resistance vs Aradian Tyranny {closed/started}
Merry's pet, Anubis, stayed outside the tent. Merry wanted some privacy. He knew why. She was thinking of her late husband. Years ago Merry moved into a house with her ...
Jul 10, 2011
