User avatar

creativelyyours

  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Artist and His Brush

    Hello:) This is my first poem entry. I've always been using it's message as a saying, so I thought I would try to create a poem out of it. Tell ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: How He Promised And How He Lied

    Great job! I was drawn in from the first few paragraphs. I also love your style and your descriptions put me right there in the setting. This story has inspired ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Free

    Hello everyone! This is part of a song I wrote for my book "How We Rock". I've also created a lyric video for this song if you wanted to check ...

    May 22, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Writer With Big Goals!

    Hello:) I go by the pen name Charly Manlove. Everything I write is centered around inspiring and encouraging young people to live out their dreams no matter what, and I ...

    May 22, 2011


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl