User avatar

creativelyyours

  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews for a Published Ebook

    I'm not sure if this is the best place for this, but since this is a review thread I'm hoping it's okay. I just published my first novel "How We ...

    Aug 18, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Artist and His Brush

    Thank you guys so much! I'll try to read and give feedback on your work as well, as soon as I can:)

    Jun 9, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: deleted

    I really enjoyed reading this. I'm not an expert on poetry, so I can't really give a critiquing review. What I can say is that I love your style. This ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forget the World~1

    This is really good. Even though I already knew what Julie was going to tell Noah, I couldn't stop reading it until I reached the end. Your portrayal of the ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Photographs

    You guys are awesome! I'm so glad you liked it. I stray away from actual poetry because I have limited knowledge when it comes to structure and lines, ect. Lyrics ...

    May 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beautiful Flame

    This reads like a movie scene. Each line is quick and moving. I hope that makes sense. I keep reading it over and over again because I love the feel ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cancer

    It's sad that a person goes into treatment for one illness and comes out with another. I was aware of the physical side of effects of chemo, but to learn ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An Artist and His Brush

    Thank you KatTrain! I've never been so excited about slashes and corrections in my writing before:) I guess it's because other people are actually taking the time to read my ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Photographs

    Photographs Flipping through the pages of forgotten memories Every photo depicts what we used to be But then I noticed a deeper secret exposure In every frame you were frozen ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    One of the best books I've ever read was A Separate Peace by John Knowles. There was something about Phineas. He just stuck to me and I couldn't get him ...

    May 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kelsy the Snowgirl

    I think you wrote well for a five year old. I don't remember my sentences being that cohesive when I was that age. It's really cute.

    May 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Darkest Light

    Hate Which side should I take? Left or Right? My heart pound to make the right choice But there isnt a right choice There only Hate What the world is ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Holding On To Nothing: Prologue

    This is an awesome opening. You wrote her pain and depression in a way that's believable. Anyone who's struggled with getting over a broken heart can relate to her emotions ...

    May 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Free

    Thank you guys for the reviews and feedback! It feels good to put yourself out there and get a great response:)

    May 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We are all Blind

    This was really powerful. I love the flow of it. I could visualize this being performed in a poetry slam with emotion in every word.

    May 25, 2011


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown