User avatar

crazyamazingx

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Surgery Day - Please Review.

    Hi! I'm Jay, and I think I'm the first to comment. I really enjoyed this. I loved how you described your love for milk and your disgust for anything other ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Falling into the Darkness

    Hi! I'm Jay! And I think I'm the first comment. =] I liked this, but it's going to need some work. It's a lot of information at once and I ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Human Mind - Part One

    Hi there. I'm Jay! It's nice to meet you. =] This piece certainly intrigued me. Fletcher's story seems very interesting and adventurous. I agree with Pretty Crazy - you need ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Amazing Books

    Some of my favorite books of all time: The Outsiders by SE Hinton Seabiscuit by Laura Hillenbrand The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Harry Potter Series ...

    Oct 22, 2009


You are all the colours in one, at full brightness.
— Jennifer Niven, 'All the Bright Places'