User avatar

crazyamazingx

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wall

    The Wall is a low-slung, weather beaten barrier made of swirled cement. It runs from the Low Creek to the outside of town, stopping right at the chain-link fence that ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Surgery Day - Please Review.

    Hi! I'm Jay, and I think I'm the first to comment. I really enjoyed this. I loved how you described your love for milk and your disgust for anything other ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Falling into the Darkness

    Hi! I'm Jay! And I think I'm the first comment. =] I liked this, but it's going to need some work. It's a lot of information at once and I ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Mentalist

    Does anyone watch The Mentalist ? It's one of my favorite television shows. :) I love Simon Baker as Patrick Jane. I think he executes the role as a "fake ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Human Mind - Part One

    Hi there. I'm Jay! It's nice to meet you. =] This piece certainly intrigued me. Fletcher's story seems very interesting and adventurous. I agree with Pretty Crazy - you need ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Amazing Books

    Some of my favorite books of all time: The Outsiders by SE Hinton Seabiscuit by Laura Hillenbrand The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Harry Potter Series ...

    Oct 22, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbies shall take over the world! :D

    Wow! Large response here. That certainly made me feel good. xD EmiAnne - How long is your longest story so far?: Uhhm. Around 29 pages? Not a lot, I know, ...

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbies shall take over the world! :D

    Hi there. :) I'm glad you decided to click on this topic. My name is Jay (it's actually my nickname)and I'm from America. I'm not really "new" to this site, ...

    Oct 21, 2009


'Like' and 'equal' are two entirely different things.
— Madeleine L'Engle, A Wrinkle in Time