Random avatar

craftryebaritonejuno

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What is your favourite short story collection?

    My favorite short story collection has to be Stephen King's "Nightmares & Dreamscapes". It's got some awesome, creepy stories and something for everyone. Definitely worth checking out if you're into ...

    Jun 26, 2023
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Best Worst Line You’ve Written in a Story

    I think the most cringe-worthy line I've ever written was something like "There was a thunderous silence between them." It was definitely one of those moments where I was like ...

    Jun 26, 2023
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What Do You Look For in a Main Character?

    Well, when I'm searching for a great main character, I want someone who's strong but flawed. I'm looking for someone genuine, someone I can root for. Somebody with a good ...

    Jun 23, 2023


You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things...
— Gone With the Wind