Random avatar

cplust

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 2

    This story is just getting better and better. There is just something about this piece that keeps me interested. It's just really amazing! I cannot wait to read chapter 3!

    Jun 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Dreamer - Chapter 1

    Okay, one word to you: WOW. I really enjoyed reading that! It was amazing! I can't wait to read more of it! Oh, and I love your writing style! The ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I've Tried To Write You Ten Thousand Times Before

    Hey, IveGotMyWords. I REALLY like your writing style. This poem was really well written, and I could really feel the emotion of it. I loved this piece and can't wait ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Make A Difference - Prologue

    This is my first time attempting to write a prologue, well, novel altogether. So, I know it needs some MAJOR improvements, but that's why you guys are here. (: Hope ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: There is a Difference - Prologue

    Yo Gabby! I love the prologue. It's simple and straight to the point like the others said. It was a little bit short, but it kept me interested the whole ...

    Jun 10, 2010


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian