User avatar

corawriting

  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Yellow Sweatshirt

    Thank youuuu! I love your interpretation on grief, that is why I am trying to spread awareness about how hard grief can be. I tried to keep this piece of ...

    Aug 18
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Yellow Sweatshirt

    Hi! Thanks for reading! I love your interpretation on this. I was trying to write a piece of flash fiction that could hit hard emotionally but still staying brief. I ...

    Aug 18
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: The Yellow Sweatshirt

    Hi! This is a fictional piece and this is not my personal experience. I wrote this for others who can relate to it and for people to gain awareness of ...

    Aug 18


The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
— Oscar Wilde, The Importance of Being Earnest