User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Epic Tale of Threnody

    Good job with the acting, I'm an actress as well. Dark chocolate=also my favorite food I also don't normally watch TV, slthough I do still have a couple shows I ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Roses and Unicorns

    I'm in a grade twelve AP biology class, and we still use playdoh to model stuff. During class. Sort of odd, but still very fun! I can still remember when ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey im new (Duh!)

    Hello supreme! I really admire your being able to write short stories about what's happening in your life. I've tried that and fallen straight on my face, when I write ...

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    It does. Thank you!

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    What are the advantages/disadvantages of joining a group? What are they? What do they do? What is the point? Besically I just don't get it. A short run down of ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Thanks you two! I will!

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    I feel like this is a stupid question, but I'd really like to know. How do you get the bolded black letters underneath your name and above you avatar? I've ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    I know, I have issues with becoming adicted to sites, so I've set a time limit on myself with this one. Un/fortunatly, it's been failing, whichi s why I've been ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Yes, thanks for that. I'm a bit sloppy in my typing sometimes. I'll try to keep it neat. And yes, as everyone's asked I have read the rules. In several ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Honest opinions are what I'm looking for, unfortuntly, not mny people read scripts so I've only gotten one reveiw. I'd apprecite if any of you would give it a look. ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jamie :)

    Hello Jamie! Nice to meet you (sort of). Basically I was trying to read everything new (an impossible task) when I came up with your post and read it. Figured ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Thanks! I've read all of the rules and guildlines already, you've got it set up on a sticky on everyboard so it's sort of hard to ignore. I write scripts ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    So far, I'd have to agree! I've already looked around at bit at someother stories, and I'm sort of astounded. I seem to be one of the youngest writers here! ...

    Nov 15, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello from cooldude19967

    Hello Young Writers Society! I'm cooldude19967, and I'm extreamly happy to be here. It was only recently that I picked up on the fact that I actually enjoyed writing, up ...

    Nov 15, 2008


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian