User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Writing Tips Re: Help with "light" writing

    I do understand that dark is beautiful, but thank you for the advice. I will try it.

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Help with "light" writing

    I have been having a major problem lately, and I was wondering if anyone out there has gone through this or could help me fix it. Recently I wrote a ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    Thanks to both of you! I'm not sure there are any really well known lines, but that is definitely something I should give some thought to. Not sure about "A ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    I'm thinking of the title, "All In A Day". Thoughts, opinions? Thanks all for your help.

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    Thanks all! Just a note, this is actually taking place on the day back to school from summer vacation, so I'm not sure it could really be considered Midsummer... and ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    Thanks a lot. If you want to read it it's currently called "A Midsummer Night's Dream Part (1-9)"

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Title Help

    I'm having trouble thinking of of a title for my play, and I was wondering if you guys had any tips/hints/ideas. It's a comedy based off Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Research Re: Stereotypes

    Thanks! You've given me three really good ideas that I never would have though of but that should have been obvious! I really appreciate it!

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing

    That would definitely work, seeing as it's a script. Thanks.

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Research Re: Stereotypes

    Right now I'm having to totally rewrite a character in a piece I'm doing, and I'm at a loss of what to do. I'm looking to make all of my ...

    Dec 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Editing

    I was just wondering, for those of you who write constantly, is there a set way you edit that seems to help you catch your mistakes best? How do you ...

    Dec 10, 2008


i like that the title of dr jekyll and mr hyde makes a clear stance that the embodiment of one’s own evil doesn’t get a claim to the doctorate
— waywardxwallflower