-
Re: name association
A girl from olden times, one often looked over or ignored. The kind of person you would find hidden in the corner during important meeting simply because the occupants didn't ...
Jan 14, 2009 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
Because leaving them hanging kills us. Are crazy people insane or do they just think they're insane?
Jan 14, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
swirly
Jan 14, 2009 -
Re: Ask a stupid question...
No, they are a special type of mutant from the sea who feed off of our happiness. Why are there only 26 letters in the english language?
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
mouth
Jan 3, 2009 -
Re: I started playing around on Gimp this morning. .
I'm no artist, but I really like this! It looks really cool, almost like graffiti that has gotten partially washed off. I think I can see the letters too. Good ...
Dec 27, 2008 -
Re: You know you're a writer when...
... you're friends start calling you a literary nerd and to defend yourself you use the more of the same large words they called you that for.
Nov 18, 2008 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
New-years
Nov 18, 2008
