User avatar

cooldude19967

  • Randomosity Re: Questions Only

    Are you talking about a person named "Anyone"?

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Switch the Style

    So, like, one day there was this dude, right? And I saw him, like, walking his stupid pink poodle, right? Sentence: You don't have to complicate it!

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    peanut-butter (hyphens fix everything... or at least they do when the first thing that pops into your head is two words... I hope...)

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: There are no men on Young Writers Society!

    Wow, extreme is right! I only just found that you could post somewhere separately from the reviews!

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Young Writers Society Testimonials.

    YWS is the first place where I have actually gotten useful information on my work and how I write. I've been taught many things about grammar and style which I ...

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on springrain, who was the first to help me out with the later portions of one of my stories and who introduced me to the chat thing on ...

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: I think it's finally time I asked...

    I never even noticed it before now! It looks like a theater mask to me to though. I can see the pile of books, but it's kind of squished.

    Jan 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: quotes

    I see that your new here, but I don't think that this is the place to post this. In the other forum you should be posting you writing that isn't ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I wrote somthing big, asked for editing help from friends, got none. Googled for a writing site, and came up with this one. It's worked (sort of) so far.

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What is Your Favorite Part of Writing?

    Creating characters... It's like you can make new lives and play with them. Giving them thoughts, feelings. Deciding whether or not to make them shallow or deep, to stereotype them ...

    Dec 5, 2008


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour